Canadians Studying Abroad
The role of the Repatriation Coordinator is to provide support and guidance to Canadians studying/practicing medicine outside of Manitoba who wish to return to Manitoba for training and practice opportunities.
The Repatriation Coordinator will navigate medical students/physicians through the steps involved in returning to Manitoba for such things as applying for postgraduate training, applying for electives, applying for registration with governing bodies, etc.
Please contact the Repatriation Coordinator for more information.
Room 260, Brodie Centre
727 McDermot Aveue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3E 3P5
Tel: (204) 789-3416
Helpful Links for CSAs
- Canadian Residency Match Service (CaRMS)
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- Physician Credentials Registry of Canada (PCRC)
- University of Manitoba, Faculty of Medicine
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada
- Regional Health Authorities of Manitoba
- Office of Rural and Northern Health
- Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE)
- Electronic Resident Application Service (ERAS)